Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hell ...

There was a time,
When I used to be nescient,
And thought that love was a crime..
Didnt know what love meant,
And then came an innocent girl ,
WHo opened for me a new world ,
A world full of happiness and joy,
AT first I was a little coy,
But soon this world lusted me in,
Her charm over me soon had a win,
I relinquished my heart at her call,
Like trees shed their leaves in fall,
I gave into the pleasures this world brought,
never knew what I really sought,
In the back of my mind I felt,
As if the dreams I once had,
are all going to melt,
Was born with a burden
Which I always bear,
Have to fulfil my destiny,
and get rid of this fear,
This world and its delight were all too much for me to possess,
SO I waived this angel a goodbye,
leaving myself to my distress.
Till this day I pray,
that I shall be forgiven one day,
Thats not gonna happen,
I have to suffer in hell ,
My place is not in heaven...

No comments: