Thursday, February 7, 2008

Alone

Life is not what its used to be like ..
when the sky used to be clear and the sun shone bright...
Now the clouds have covered all hopes..
I have lost control over my brain lobes..
In despair I look back in to my past....
those good times flash before my eyes ...
I drown in the sea of memories ... thats so vast...
I wish the choices that I made could be undone..
Trapped in this cage... I cant move and cant run..
like a bird with no feather.
only dreaming to breakthrough and fly..
I see my dreams shatter
Everytime I try . ..
Is this a nightmare...
wake me if you really care ...
I want this to end...
I want my life to mend..
These clouds of disappointment to ascend...
i want to live my life again ...
Looking at me .. these clouds are crying ...
And tears are falling as rain ..
I dont want them to sob and moan...
I am better off alone ..

No comments: