Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life for which I crave...

The life for which I crave..
Will be better than being stuck in dark cave...
On the walls I am looking for a hole ..
from which I can see the outside world ..
and the light enlightens my soul ..
I wonder how living in the mountains feel ..
instead of living inside the structures of steel...
smell the flowers, under the vast blue sky..
watch the sun rise and the day go by...
staring at the sky all night ..
forming the images in your mind ..
by arranging the stars shining bright...
U feel like stars are there for a reason..
they tell you a story when
they move around with the season..
A leaf in the river that by itself rows
observing the sparkling water as the river flows..
the wind flowing kissing and hugging your hair ..
spellbound you are, the sight is so rare..
getting wet in the rain..
washes away all your pain..
living on the food being offered by mother earth..
trust me .. This kind of life has its worth...
You lose the value of the gold ..
day by day as you grow old ..
the only thing matters is the memories..
collect them through out your youth..
let go of the tension and worries...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meena singh said...

kanwar mujhe tumari likhi sari poems abbhi lagti hein . its really good one

Abigail Alexis~ said...

really beautiful Kanwar. :)