Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I, Me and Myself

I hate to be a superstar ..
They dont know who they are..
You get all the people you want ...
But still loneliness is thr to Haunt ..
All they have is fame..
Life for them is nothing more than a stupid game ..

I dont want to be Business man..
and sell entire humanity ..
for making my life as gud as it can ..
All then money in this world is no gud..
Search for inner peace.. you should.

I dont wanna be a polititian too ..
And make fake promises
that one day I forget to do..
Showing dreams to others is great ..
But its unethical to play with their fate..

All I wanna be is just me..
In long run whatever that may be ...
You have to know urself better .
before attempting to know others rather..
Thats what I m doing now ..
Dont know this search will end how ..

4 comments:

bingo said...

nice attempt surd. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tu poetry bhi likh leta hai :P
Padhte samay lag rahah tha ki kisi rock music ke lyrics padh rahha hoon :D

Abigail Alexis~ said...

I think this might be my fav poem you have written as of yet. :)

Kanwar said...

@ Bingo
Thanks dude... Future to be rock songs ke lyrics likh raha hoon... Atleast tujhe to laga ki rock songs hain yeh :)

Kanwar said...

@ Abbey
Thanks Abbey... But I dont like it that much :)